Tracking line, 10 m with handle
16 mm wide Biothane material
.... the absolute tracking leash for specialists !
- 10 m with loop
- width: 16 mm
- color: black
- 90 mm stainless steel carabiner
- weight: approx . 510 g
- made of original Biothane material with stainless steel snap hook ... high quality stitching
- the carabiner and the wrist strap are additionally covered with leather and sewn in again
.... Peter Scherk's tracking leash !
- Quote :
- Particularly to emphasize are
- the constant perfect weight
- the constant length - the leash does not stretch
- the inherent stiffness of the material and the weight counteracts the "tangling" of the dogs during
- the tracking work
- .... a perfect leash for training and competition!
Description of the material BIOTHANE
- the biothane leash does not absorb dirt, for cleaning a damp cloth is enough
- the material deteriorates neither by sunlight nor by abrasion
- tensile strength up to at least 180 kg !
- a biothane leash does not absorb water, therefore there are no consequences such as mold, smell, etc.
- Biothane does not absorb water, therefore the leash does not become heavier even when the ground is wet or rainy
- Biothane remains flexible even at low temperatures
Biothane leashes consist of a core of polyester fabric, coated with special plastic in leather look.
The result is a leash with an extremely good grip.